Implen is a privately held corporation that is a leading supplier for spectroscopy instruments and consumables for the non-destructive analysis of ultra low volume samples. The company focuses on biological, chemical, and pharmaceutical laboratories in industry and research. Implen has a strong focus on the customer taking pride in providing quality products and a high level of customer service to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Implen is committed to developing leading edge equipment and consumables for spectroscopy applications with a strong focus on continued customer satisfaction by providing technically superior, high quality, and easy-to-use products. Understanding our customers' needs and work is the source for better products to serve our customers.
The NanoPhotometer© range of products offers the following highlights depending on the model:
Full spectral scan from 200 to 900 nm in 3.5 sec, resolution of better than 1.8 nm, small volume capability starting with 0.3 µl (aqueous and organic solvent samples), Temperature adjustable cuvette option with a linear range of up to 2.7 OD, Preprogrammed methods for: Nucleic Acids, Proteins and Peptides, Colorimetric Protein Assays, Kinetics (in cuvettes and in a drop) and OD600
QC features: Blank Control™: identification of bad cleaning or background in blanks to make sure that sample readings are correct at any time. Sample Control™: identification of impurities in nucleic acid and protein samples for maximum efficiency in downstream applications like HTS, qPCR, protein sequencing, etc.
Editable report output format, Data export format: Excel, PDF.
Full spectroscopic functionality to allow the programming of individual methods: Wavescan, Single Wavelength, Absorbance Ratio, Standard Curve
Mobile Design, Spectroscopy can now be taken anywhere. Up to 10 hours of stand-alone operation with built-in battery option.
Open measurements: no lid necessary for the reading. Ideal for all spectroscopy applications including kinetics. Cuvette holder optimized for all standard cuvettes (quartz, glass and plastic) with a center height of 8.5 mm.
Instantly measure without lamp warm-up time. Rapid high res scan capability from 200 - 900 nm provides complete sample analysis in only 3.5 seconds.
Best in µ-volume
• Microvolume starting with only 0.3µl
• 3.5 seconds per reading from 200 to 900 nm
• Reading quality check with Blank Control™
• Ideal for nucleic acids, protein and samples in most organic solvents
• Kinetic studies in a drop
• Low vibration vortexer
• Flexible Unit Control (Windows, MAC, Android and iOS)
• No reconditioning recalibration ever
• Battery pack option providing up to 10 hours of operation
Best in µ-volume and cuvette
- Microvolume starting with only 0.3µl plus cuvette option
- 3.5 seconds per reading from 200 to 900 nm
- Reading quality check with Blank Control™ and Sample Control™
- Ideal for nucleic acids, proteins and samples in most organic solvents
- Kinetic studies in a drop
- Low vibration vortexer.
- Flexible Unit Control (Windows, MAC, Android and iOS)
- No reconditioning and no recalibration ever
- Battery pack option providing up to 10 hours of operation
31194 La Baya Drive Ste 104
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Telefone: +1 818 7486400
Fax: +1 818 4490416
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.